1. Where were you born and where do you call home?
I was born in Michigan, and call Upstate New York home. I DO love New York, to sound terribly cliché
2. Tell us about something that has just/recently happened in your life that you would like to share? Just got back from a week-long trip out west. I sure enjoyed the sunshine.
3. If you had to sum up unloveable in 30 or less words, what would you say? Unlovable is the story of Maggie Brown who is struggle to survive. She has spent her life in a world void of love and human companionship. Her world is about to change when Seth Prescott enters.
4. If you gave maggie and seth an opportunity to speak for themselves, what would they say? Never give up!
5. If your book was made into a TV series or Movie, what actors would you like to see playing your characters? Please send me pics lol!!! Unlovable is being made into a movie! I’d love to see Demi Moore play the mother. As for Maggie, I’m unsure. Maybe Chloe Grace Mortez. For Seth: Zac Efron! (though Chloe doesn’t really match up with Zac, so again, unsure on Maggie.) For Booker: Karl Urban (He plays Bones in the new Star Trek movies) but he is too old, though he’s still perfect. So instead maybe Tom Welling??
6. List 3 books you just recently read and would recommend to readers? Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo…love it, read it before, will read it again! Watched, by Cindy Bennett. And Fractured Soul by Rachel McClellan
7. What is Your Favorite Wine? Diet Pepsi!
8. Is there an Author that you would really like to meet in person? Neil Gaiman! I’d LOVE to meet him!
9. What authors have inspired your work? JK Rowling, Stephenie Meyers, Neil Giaman, Victor Hugo, to name a few.
10. Are you currently working on any upcoming projects? I just finished book two of the Port Fare series called UNBELIEVABLE. It picks up where Unlovable drops off. And a short story Titled Loving Marigold, it is a romantic tale involving a witch!
Thanks for the interview! Great questions. I appreciate you taking the time to post about Unlovable and for reading the books!
Add a comment »