Hiding Out by Nicole Andrews Moore
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Title: Hiding Out
Author: Nicole Andrews Moore
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: March 13, 2013
Samuel Davenport runs his family's New York based advertising agency. His brother, Adam, runs from responsibility and anything remotely boring. And his temp, Haley, runs so she'll never be caught and hurt again. She moved to the city New Year's Day to hide and recover, to build a new life far from her past. In an effort to lie low, Haley never expects to be more than a temp. What begins for Sam as an excuse to get to know her better, ends up being an opportunity for advancement and excitement for Haley. When Sam tries to uncover all of Haley's mysteries, he exposes her hiding place, endangers her life, and threatens to destroy any chance of them ever having a future together
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Nicki has lived in Charlotte, North Carolina with her children for the past eleven years and her husband for the past two and a half. Her journey has barely begun and she's loving every minute of it. Every day of her life seems to bring new adventures, some bigger, better, shinier and prettier than others. She's still getting used to that new life smell she's experiencing, a combination of hope, love, and happiness. (The perfect scents to build a new life on...)
For fun, she spends time with those she cares about, cooks, reads, writes, and especially lives to travel. The current travel goal: visit every Margaritaville. Two down! (Eleven to go?)
In addition to writing on Suddenly Single Journey, Nicki blogs at What Dreamers Do. Her writing can also be found on Shine, where she is a Shine Parenting Guru and an award winning Yahoo! Contributor on YourWisdom as the relationship and dating expert. And she has been published by McClatchy News in their syndicated papers.
Goodreads/Website/ Twitter / Facebook
Her books can be found on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.
Amazon/ Barnes and Noble
Fun Facts About Me… Nicole Andrews Moore
1. We used to own a Great Dane before our daughter was born. He was this massive Harlequin that was always confused with an overgrown Dalmatian. He ate everything, was completely unaware of how big he was, and was the reason for a long time that we didn’t have nice things.
2. My husband and I are proud parents of the fourth smallest preemie ever. Kenna weighed in at 9.6 ounces at birth, spent six months in the NICU, and is pretty much the most amazing baby ever. Of course, I may be biased, but I doubt it.
3. Our love story inspired Stormy Surrender. It’s so big…it’s a series.
4. We are working toward our goal of living on a boat and traveling. We attempted this pre-Kenna with a sailboat and discovered after crashing over Memorial Day Weekend and then de-masting over Fourth of July Weekend that we weren’t sailors. We’re hoping to do better with a powerboat.
5. We are serial entrepreneurs. We love trying new things and taking the road less traveled. We truly believe that if we leap, the net will appear.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Add a comment »
Powered by Blogger.